The confirmation of a service request does not include the attachment of the knowledge base article.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Desk work center.
- Select the Service Request view .
- Search All services Requests
- Select the any service request and edit
- Click in the view all button.
- Go to the Knowledge Base Tab
- In Assigned KB Articles section select any KB Article ID and Edit.
- Go to the attachments tab.
Here you can see that there is a document attached to this KB Article, however when the user sends the confirmation of a service request to the customer, the system will show only the article of the knowledge base but not the attachment.
The system works as expected. This is the designed behavior of the system.
In the confirmation of a service request (via printer, PDF, preview ) only the description of the KB article will be available, attachments will be not included.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To