- You would like to use transaction code MR11 to do the GR/IR clearing. You have noticed there are no quantity difference between the total GRs and total IRs. However, your WRX posting is not corresponding to your original document.
- As you are in the month end processing/year end processing, you would like to use F.13 to do an automatic GR/IR clearing. However, you would not be able to do so, due to the reason that your GR's GR/IR clearing account (WRX), is not the same as your corresponding IR's GR/IR clearing account (WRX).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
MR11, F.13, GR/IR clearing account, automatic clearing, GRIR, WRX, unbalance, post automatically only, amount, amount in local currency, G/L account, year end closing, month end closing , KBA , gr/ir clearing account , f.13 , gr/ir , mr11 , post automatically only , g/l account , wrx , unblance , amount in local currency , automatic clearing , MM-IV-CA , G/L Clearing Account Maintenance , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.