- A brand new installation of SAP Crystal Server 2013 completed with errors
- A brand new installation of BI Platform failed to complete due to erros
- There is no Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) created in Central Configuration Manager
- In setupengine.log, the following error message is logged many times:
- (FWM 20032)|Could not reach CMS '***:6400'. The CMS on machine '***' was stopped due to critical errors.
- - Missing parameter dbDriver, expected in C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\_boe_***.dbinfo. (FWB 00083)
- - The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.
- - Could not reach the CMS***. SPecify the correct host and port and check for network issues. [FWM 20030]
- When creating a new SIA, based on the existing CMS data source, using the Add Node wizard, it fails with the same error
- SAP Crystal Server 2013
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Using the default Sybase SQL Anywhere 12 as the CMS database
- Single Server environment
- BI Platform 4.2 SP3
- Linux RHEL 7.0
cr server, cr, 2013, service pack, sp, win 2008, 2012, cms, cannot, fail, unable, down, crash, problem, issue, error, wrong, start, stop, dbinfo, bootstrap, file, dbdriver, dbkey, base install, bi, 40, 41, 4.0, 4.1, FWM 20032, FWB 00083, CCM, addnode, finished with errors, installation , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.