- ASE errorlog reports signal 11 stack trace in the vu_materialize() module:
Current process (0x3a2100a2) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000116ffb6 (vu_materialize+0x311), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000020)
- Stack trace may include other view-related modules such as vu_analyze_view() and vu_view_driver()
- ASE may have been recently upgraded to ASE 15.7
- There may be many repetitions of the same stack trace
- View definition may be simple, involving an individual SELECT statement against a single table
- Query against view may involve multiple views with outer joins against them
- View access may be within a stored procedure
- Symptoms may vary
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
siginfo,code, address , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.