You notice a severe degradation of Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI) system performance which can manifest itself in many different ways:
- build up in PI messaging queues on the ABAP side in transaction SMQ2
- build up in PI messaging queues on the Java side (see SAP Note 1662269 How to Monitor the PI Adapter Framework queues)
- slow processing of PI messages through transaction SXMB_MONI
- poor response times for PI related URL's e.g. Runtime Workbench (RWB), PIMON, NetWeaver Administrator (NWA), System Landscape Directoy (SLD) etc
- slow execution of cache updates
- high CPU usage
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, stuck, standstill, blocked, freeze, ESR, automatic restart , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.