Available Fields list is not showing when you select Add Field in the table for a form template in Easy Form Editor.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Form Template Maintenance sub view.
- Select a form template for example Customer Invoice US EN.
- Open in Easy Form Editor.
- Expand tblTable, and select Columns.
- Click on Add and then click on Field.
No available fields list is displayed.
The reason behind the blank additional fields list is that the form design and the binding of the table does not permit to add fields in the table.
You would be able to add fields to the form template(eg: customer invoice ) by selecting any other section in the Easy Form Editor for example Contact Information section and click on add field. But here also you would not be able to see all the fields you might require. Hence the only way to incorporate these fields are by using Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
You could contact your implementation partner for the same.
KBA , "add fields" , "no available fields" , not able to add fields to the form , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To