Approver is unable to Approve Itinerary in Cloud for Travel due to following error message:
Local Shortcut Call Failed (Travel Request And Planning/OBT_US/CO_ODT_IP_CMMN_SMPL_WS_S_OUT). Check Shortcut Configuration.
Itinerary is booked in Get There Online Booking Tool.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an Approver.
- Go to Approvals Work Center.
- Show All Approvals and Find Itinerary ID.
- Click on Approve, Give the Comments and click on Done.
Error message is shown.
When Approving an Itinerary the Cloud for Travel system calls the Get There system to Approve the Itinerary with in Get There.
This Web service call to Get There will fail as the corresponding Communication Arrangement is not Active.
Kindly Reactivate the Communication Arrangement with Get There using following steps:
- Go to Application and User Management Work center.
- Go to Input and Output Management and then to Communication Arrangements.
- Show All Communication Arrangements.
- Find Communication Scenario Online Booking Tool - Get There.
- Select the Communication Scenario and Click on Reactivate button.
Once Reactivation of Communication Arrangement is done, try Approving Itinerary and it should get Approved.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To