- The following error is resported in the ASE error log:
kernel ulreleasespinlock: spinlock being freed improperly
- Stacktrace is reported which includes functions:
- ASE may panic and shutdown with the following message due to previous stack:
kernel ueshutdown: exiting
- A stacktrace may also be reported when running monitoring command such a sp_sysmon
- ASE may panic and shutdown due to previous stack
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR759377, CR#759377, 759377, shutdown, crash, connection disconnects, engines executing in parallel, spinmon, third-party monitoring tools, disable monitoring tools , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.