- You want to perform an unplanned failover, using 'unplanned' option. This option is available since SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP 121.
- Primary site (ASE/SRS) is unavailable, so failover command is executed by standby DR Agent.
- In DR log, it shows that the command failed with a timeout error:
[ERROR] [Failover] - Task Failover - Failed with error message - Timeout occured waiting for the end of data marker for database '<SID>' to be received.
[INFO] [Failover] - Task Failover - Action - Reverting ASE HADR back to active for the source ASE '<ASE_primary_name>:<primary_logical_host_name>' because timeout occurred waiting for the end of data marker.
[INFO] [Thread-5] - Error encountered when connecting with login 'DR_admin' and host '<primary_host_name>:<primary_ASE_port>'.
[TRACE] [Thread-5] - SQL ERROR -- Message: 'JZ006: Caught IOException: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host' SQLState: 'JZ006' Remote Code: '0' Cause: ''.
- SAP ASE 15.7 for Business Suite SP 121 and SP 122
- Disaster Recovery with SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP 121
Disaster Recovery, CR767712, 767712 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.