- When ASE server is down or firewall to reach the database is blocked (so maintenance can be performed on database) network utilization between ASE ODBC application server and the ASE network increases enormously.
- Using network monitor on application server machine displays unusually high levels of network usage.
- This can cause the application server to slow down below acceptable levels and perhaps crash.
- ASE ODBC Driver 15.7, 16.0
- ASE Database Server 15.7/16.0 or earlier
- Linux platform (also UNIX and Windows platforms)
"Adaptive Server Enterprise", "Change Request", accept, packet, packets, excessive , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.