- You defined the RSSD to the Replication Manager and left the charset as "default"
- You cannot connect to the rep server because of a charset mismatch between Replication Manager and the RSSD
- If you click on the rep server, then properties, it displays the connection properties for the RS and the RSSD. There is a dropdown box for the RSSD to set the charset, but the RSSD's charset is roman8, and that charset is not in the dropdown list.
- SAP Replication Server (RS) version 15.7.1
- Sybase Central 6.0.0
- Rep Manager Plugin 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7
java, limitation , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.