- For some intercompany stock transport orders the field free goods indicator was set by mistake (field UMSON).
- All STO´s were shipped and the good receipts were posted. Shipment costs were paid and also stock/batch were already sold on the receiving plant.
- As field UMSON was set, is not possible to make intercompany billing because the missing price.
- A correction program is required to remove field UMSON from the STO´s.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, cross company, intracompany, me21n, me22n, changeable, free of charge, zero price, NLCC, STO, umson, free, EKPO-REPOS, billing , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.