You are unable to find the Input Products in a Production Task or in the Production Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Go to the Production Orders view, and select By Order Header.
- Find and edit the relevant Production Order.
- Go to the Products tab, then to the Input Products subtab.
- You can see that the Input Products are missing.
- If you open the relevant Production Task and navigate to the relevant Input Products subtab, you can also see that the Input Products are missing there as well.
The Input Products are not appearing due to the settings on the related Bill of Materials. For Production Orders where the Released Execution Model Explosion Date is prior to the Valid From date of the Input Products in the Bill of Materials, the Input Products will not be considered.
Check the validity date of the Input Products in the Bill of Materials, and ensure that they are valid at the Explosion Date of the Released Execution Model. This is necessary since the system does Backward Scheduling when calcluating the Production Start date.
Valid From, Input Product, Production Task, Production Order, Backward Scheduling , KBA , AP-PE , Production , How To