- Replication Server mistakenly converts a double-byte single quote to a single-byte single quote in a SQL statement.
- As a result, a DSI thread encounters a 102 error and a 105 error or replicates wrong data containing a single-byte single quote instead of a double-byte single quote.
- This problem occurs only if RS_charset is sjis or eucjis of Japanese language.
- You will see the following messages in the RS log:
ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(103(1) ASE1570_sjis.RDB) - dsiqmint.c(4445) Message from server: Message: 102, State 181, Severity 15 -- 'Incorrect syntax near 'xxxx'.'.
ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(103(1) ASE1570_sjis.RDB) - dsiqmint.c(4445) Message from server: Message: 105, State 2, Severity 15 -- 'Unclosed quote before the character string ') '.'.
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(103(1) ASE1570_sjis.RDB) - dsiqmint.c(4458) The DSI thread for database 'ASE1570_sjis.RDB' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #102 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION. See logged data server errors for more information. The data server error was caused by output command #1 mapped from input command #2 of the failed transaction.
The DSI thread for database 'ASE1570_sjis.RDB' is shutdown.
- SAP Replication Server 15.6 or above
double bytes quote, single byte quote, 725882, CR725882 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.