You have configured the "Transaction launcher" in Web UI to launch transaction codes in target system, for example ERP system. You've decided to activate "Local ITS" in transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS in the Web UI system, for example CRM system.
Then the transaction launcher can be started without problem, but when performing some actions in the transaction codes in the target system, there can be errors like:
- Short dump occurs in target system after certain steps, short dump error HANDLE_DATA_STREAM_ERROR "Control Framework: Data stream error. Transaction terminated".
- Certain actions does not work the same as when in SAP GUI in target system.
And you've tried to follow the steps described in SAP Knowledge Base Articles 1877395, but to test the ITS without web ui in target system is not possible, because there is no ITS activated in target system. Thus it is difficult to identify whether this issue is related to:
- Web UI frame
- Transaction Launcher logic
- RFC/SWO mechanism
- The transaction code in the target system itself
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Software component WEBCUIF 701 or higher releases in Web UI system, for example CRM system.
- Target system, for example ERP system, has been prepared to support "Local ITS" function. Please check note 1458437 for more detail.
- "Local ITS" activated to target system in transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS in Web UI system. And ITS not activated in Target system.
(LIC_LTXF01)user_command_0100, WCF_LTX_EWB_PROC_CREATE_RFC, EWB_PROC_CREATE, IC_LTXE, CL_CRM_UI_BORADM_CB => GET_ITS_DATA, WebGUI, RFC, SWO_INVOKE, 1877395, CALL TRANSACTION, example program, 1013376, 1458437, 1877395, 1789802 , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , CRM-IC-ABO , Transaction Launcher , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.