- PM-IS tables are missing some or all of the actual costs posted against an OAA maintenance order
- The costs are posted via external service entry sheet (ML81N) or via a goods movement (MIRO)
- Correct actual costs are present in the PM costs table for OAA orders (PMCO_OP) and are also present in the respective CO cost tables
- Plant maintenance information systems
- OAA / OLC maintenance orders
SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , PM-IS , Information System , PM-WOC-MO-OLC , Operation Level Costing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.