- There is a vulnerability that affects many OpenSSL cryptographic software libraries
- The identifier for this vulnerability is CVE-2014-0224
- CVE-2014-0224 is exploited by a Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attack that reduces the encryption strength of an SSL connection.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.x
OpenSSL, security, SSL, TLS, CVE-2014-0224, man in the middle, man-in-the-middle, MITM, vulnerability , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.