- Using SQL Anywhere, we want to use a web service (URL "http://example.org/xmlapi") of a service provider.
- This web service has one input parameter called "xml", which should contain the XML document for the request.
- The web service return an XML document with the result information.
- That XML document should be send percent-encoded (also called %encoded or uriencoded).
- On the service providers support side is a sample form which demonstrates the use of their specific service. The HTML source code for the form looks like the following:
<form action="http://example.org/xmlapi" method="POST">
<textarea name="xml"><?xml version="1.0"?>
<parameterA>value for A</parameterA>
<parameterB>value for B</parameterB>
Remark: Parts of the form source code had been highlighted in different colors to make it obvious where the relevant parts are located in the resolution.
- SAP SQL Anywhere
- Web service call (no SOAP)
KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.