- Running a store procedure which uses a table derived from XML text in a database and that database is dumped and loaded into a new database
- User session terminates unexpectedly
- ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error in mapvarnodes
- Stacktrace contains the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, mapvarnodes, resolve_varnodes, colnames, colnames_recurse, colnames_driver, s_normquery, s__call_normquery, s_normalize, s_renormalize, s_recompile, sequencer, execproc, s_execute, xml, dump, load, derived , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.