You cannot see any reports or dashboards in the Analysis work center because the result is empty. You have already created standard and custom report views in the system and would expect to see them.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis work center.
- Go to the Reports or Dashboards View.
- The list is empty.
There are several possible reasons for this:
- For dashboards: The report that was used in the dashboard needs to be assigned.
- In case the Business Role assignment is switched on, the report list filters out reports based on the role of the user. If no business role has been assigned to the user, no reports are shown for him.
- If the user has a business role (for example a newly created one), it is possible that no report was assigned to this role yet.
- Assign the report that is used in the dashboard to work centers and business roles, if you are using the business role assignment option.
- Make sure that business roles are assigned to the user. This is done in the Administrator work center (under General Settings > Business Users).
- Also make sure that reports are assigned to that particular business role. You can check this in the Business Analytics work center, view Design Reports. Search for the report and click on Assign > tab Business Roles.
Alternatively, you can uncheck the Business Roles assignment. In that case, the system will only consider the assignment of work center views to both the user and the report. The steps to do so are below. Please note however that if you remove this option and later decide to use it again, you will need to assign all reports to business roles from scratch:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementation Project View.
- Go to Fine Tuning.
- Search by the Activity : Administrator Analytics - Settings .
- Uncheck the Business Role box.
no dashboards in analysis, dashboard list empty, report missing, dashboard missing, business analytics, reporting, business role assignment, business roles , KBA , no reports , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To