- The Switch Deletion Procedure is active in the Process Integration (PI) system
- In report RSXMB_ANALYZE_DB it can be seen that the Switch is currently copying messages from the active container to the inactive container
- In the example above messages are being copied from SXMSPMAST2 to SXMSPMAST
- Therefore SXMSPMAST2 is the inactive container while SXMSPMAST is the active container
- You wish to understand how many messages remain to be copied before the Switch completes
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Integration 7.40, PI 7.4, Process Integration 7.50, PI 7.50, PI 7.51, PI 7.52, NetWeaver, XI, delete, SAP_BC_XMB_DELETE, Configure Delete Procedure, INI, Persistence Layer Analysis, SXMB_ADMIN, reorganization, SE16, COP, DEL, Logically Deleted , KBA , BC-XI-IS-IEN , Integration Engine , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.