- End to End SSO to Oracle database using sso2db does not work
- Error when refreshing Crystal Report from BI LaunchPad/InfoView: "_directToDb_kerberos_test_1.rpt Single Sign-On Error: 'Memory allocation failure."
- Error when refreshing Crystal Report from BI LaunchPad/InfoView: " database error occoured. The database error text is: (CS) 'SSO failed in CMS, contact your sysadmin for details (WIS 10901)'"
- SSO to BI LaunchPad /InfoView works fine
- Refreshing the reports from client tools using SSO works fine
SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
sso2db, end to end, db, oracle, memory, alocation, webi, cr, sso , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.