- A DTP is executed either in delta or init mode (with or without data transfer) and the administration of the requests takes longer than expected. Under certain circumstances the following dump might happen:
"TIME_OUT" " "
"CL_RSSM_STATMAN===============CP" or "CL_RSSM_STATMAN===============CM
The variable ME->P_H_REQMAP (Table IT_34299[62128x356]) contains a huge amount of records (>= 1.000). This variable can be found in the dump in ST22.
In case of an Oracle Database, at peak loading times the system generates a huge redo log for the tables TESTDATRNRPART* , which in a long term can cause database related errors and performance issues.
- A DTP is executed either in delta or init mode (with or without data transfer) and the closure of the request produces the following dump:
"SAPLRSSTATMAN" bzw. LRSSTATMANU12
The internal table I_T_PART has more several thousand entries.
- A Transactional Infocube is updated and the following dump happens when the APO Request is closed:
>>>>> sort l_t_part by partnr ascending.
382 loop at l_t_part.
The internal table L_T_PART contains a high number of records (more than 1.000).
Independently of the used database and the volume of the loaded data (even when 0 records are loaded), one of the following can occur:
- The request activation of a standard DSO takes longer than expected.
- The exectuion of a DTP takes longer than expected during the status transition to "Executable".
- The execution of a DTP takes longer than expected during the status transition to "Set overall status to 'Green'".
- Callback to the Process Chain takes unusually long.
- Various memory dumps can happen (TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL) at certain stages of the DTP execution.
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.40
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.50
RSSM_REDUCE_REQUESTLIST, RSSM_EXPAND_REQUESTLIST, request, DataStore object, DSO, InfoCube, write-optimized DSO, reduce, manage, administrate, 620361, RSSM_PROCESS_REQUDEL_MDT, RSS2_AUTODEL_REQU_MASTER_TEXT, RSSM_AUTODEL_REQU_MASTER_TEXT, delete requests, master data, texts, IOBJ, InfoObject, performance, rsiccont, rsreqdone, rsmonicdp, checkpoint DISABLE DELTA LOG , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.