- User "A" has parked an invoice document through T-code MIR7. After user "B" has posted the invoice (T-code MIR7), the corresponding accounting document BKPF-PPNAM does not update with the initial processor.
- You are using transaction code MIR7 to parked an invoice document. However, you have only used G/L account tab to off-set the balance amount and there is no invoice header amount. PPNAM will never be updated, but only USNAM is being updated.
- You have noticed there is a different system behavior between MIR7 and FV60.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PPNAM, BKPF, RBKP, MIR7, FV60, Name of User Who Parked this Document, Workflow, CDHDR, INCOMINGINVOICE, MMRSTD , KBA , rbkp , ppnam , name of user who parked this document , cdhdr , bkpf , incominginvoice , mir7 , workflow , fv60 , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , MM-IV-INT-WF , Workflow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.