- Client process unexpectedly disconnected
- ASE errorlog contains a current process (...) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) error in module a_calcrowlen.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP Sybase ASE 15.0.2 /ESD#2 and lower releases
- SAP Sybase ASE 12.5.4 and lower releases
CR481878, CR#481878m, a_calcrowlen, av_merge, Sybase, infected, SIGSEGV, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.