- When trying to run dashboard or creating new dashboard based off BEx or Universe(UNX), the following error occurs:
Request processing failed. (XLS 000009) while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Object.getClass() of an object loaded from local variable 'io'.
- Dashboards 4.0 SP5 and above
- Dashboards 4.1
- Dashboards 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- Scenario 1. The Dashboard Cache Server is corrupted.
- Scenario 2. Tomcat "dswsbobje" WAR file is Corrupted.
It is observed that this issue may occur in a span of 2 to 3 months if the Dashboards services get corrupted
Scenario 1. Clean up Dashboard processing server Cache:
- Open CMC, goto Servers -> Service Categories -> Dashboard Services and check that all the DashBoard Processing server and Dashboard Cache servers are running. If they are running, please stop them.
- Navigate to <BIP Installation directory>\DATA\ directory
- Delete (or rename) the following folders: XcelsiusProcessingServer and XcelsiusCachingServer. (these folders will be re-created on at service startup)
- Go to CMC -> Servers -> Service Categories -> Dashboard Services and start all the DashBoard Processing server and Dashboard Cache servers
Scenario 2. Redeploy dswsbobje using wdeploy utility:
dashboard, getClass(), local variable , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem