- Method RegenerateModel() used in VBScript launches the model to model generation to update an existing model.
- Running script does not preserve modifications made to the already generated model.
- Generated objects have replaced and overwritten objects with the same name in the model.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
saved, changes, update, model, run, CR766533, 766533 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.