You would like to migrate the field Alternative Employee ID, but you cannot find this field in the migration template.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
The field can be found as follows:
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Select and edit an employee
- Navigate to the tab Employment
- In this screen, you can see the field Alternative Employee ID.
But when you go to the migration template of employee data, the field doesn't exist:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on Open Activity List
- Go to phase Integrate and Extend
- Find the activity Migration of Employee Data
- In the migration template, there is no field Alternative Employee ID.
In the tab Personal Data of the migration template of employee data, you can find the main header Personal Identification, which contains the fields ID Card Type and ID Card Number.
If you wish to migrate alternative employee ID, you have to fill the field ID Card Type with the value HCM024 (code for alternative employee ID) and then enter the value for alternative employee ID into the field ID Card Number.
Feld Alternative Personalnummer in Mitarbeiterstammdaten verfügbar, nicht auffindbar in Migration der Personalstammdaten und Mitarbeiterdaten , KBA , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , How To