- Customer is unable to key in 12 digits employer reference number.
- The old legal reports has been obsolete.
- The existing field in IT0197 is not fit to report 12 digits employer reference number.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Malaysia Perkeso announced new reporting format to cater for 12 digits employer reference number.
- The new legal change will have impact on existing employee, new hire, resignee's master data changes according to status.
- Customer have applied SAP note: 2024112 into the system.
- Impacted formats are SAPscript and standard download file specification.
- The legal effective date to use new formats is 1st of October 2014.
Malaysia,Legal change,Socso,Perkeso,12 digits,Employer code,Employer reference number , KBA , PY-MY , Malaysia , PA-PA-MY , Malaysia , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.