- On SAP Business Suite systems running on SAP ASE database, certain commands in the "SQL Command Line" interface/screen do not work.
- Commands which do not work are:
execution of ASE system stored procedures (sp_*)
queries (SELECT / INSERT / UPDATE / DELETE) on system and user tables residing in databases other than the SID user database
- The following error is received:
'Type of command is not allowed to be executed.'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
"SQL Command Line", DBACockpit, SAPSR3, sapsa, security, restrictions, stored procedures, command , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.