- Generation of a Logical Data Model (LDM) from a Conceptual Data Model (CDM).
- In CDM, supertype (or parent) entity has a primary attribute with a domain associated.
- In CDM, Entity 1 of a relationship is a subtype (or child) entity.
- In generated LDM, the attribute that has been migrated into Entity 2 of the relationship has no Domain assigned anymore. Domain value for the primary attribute is <None>.
- It does not happen if Entity 1 is a parent entity or is not involved in inheritance.
- It does not happen when the same design is created directly at the LDM level.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL02
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
Logical, physical, data type, child, lost, CR765987, 765987 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.