You have created a Service order with a Zero value. This service order is not displayed in the Profit Detail by Contribution Margin Scheme report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue workcenter
- Go to Reports
- Go to View Lists
- Navigate to Profit Detail by Contribution Margin Scheme
- Enter the relevant parameters and press Go.
The report does not display any zero values for the Cost of Goods Sold report item.
Since the cost related for this service is zero, it is considered as free item and therefore not added to Cost of Goods Sold. The report picks the value based on this along with the service confirmation and customer invoice.
- Check the service master that for Service XXXXX
- The cost is maintained as 0,00 in the Valuation tab.
You need to maintain a value higher than 0,00 in the Valuation tab and then process of the service order again via Service Confirmation followed by the Customer Invoice. Once the these steps are performed, the report will display a value in the Cost of Goods Sold report item of the Profit Detail by Contribution Margin Scheme report.
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To