- SQL Expression Fields are no longer visible.
- How to edit the SQL Expression Fields?
- SQL Expression Fields disappears from the Field Explorer in Crystal Reports designer after adding a second data source to the report.
- SAP Crystal Report 2008
- SAP Crystal Report 2011
- SAP Crystal Report 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any relational data source.
- Add an SQL Expression Fields to the report.
- Add a second data source to the report, and link the table.
Notice the SQL Expression Fields is no longer listed in the Field Explorer in Crystal Reports.
- In Crystal Reports, if a second data source is added to a report that already had SQL Expression Fields, the SQL Expression Fields feature in the Fields Explorer would be removed. This occured because SQL Expression Fields is not supported when reporting off multiple data sources.
- Crystal Reports was enhanced in the following product update to be able to display the SQL Expression Fields when a second data source is added to the report.
- Crystal Reports 2008 - Service Pack 7
- Crystal Reports 2011 - Support Pack 09
- Crystal Reports 2013 - Support Pack 03
- SAP Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio SP 9 ( embedded Designer )
SQL Expression, CR Designer , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio