- Client connection unexpectedly terminated while running an 'update statistics' command on a proxy table
- The ASE proxy table points to an Oracle table through (DCO, Direct Connect to Oracle).
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the stat_sargden_accumulate() function.
- Stacktrace shows the following modules:
- In some cases, if the ASE "stack size" is underconfigured, a stack overflow could also be encountered while processing the signal 11 error.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Sybase EnterpriseConnect Data Access 15.x
- Component Integration Services (CIS)
- Proxy table on Oracle table
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, ECDA, Direct Connect to Oracle, heterogeneous table, DirectConnect, proxy_table, CR763672, CR#763672 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.