- A billing document has to be archived therefore you execute the check program S3VBRKPTS. This program checks the archivability of invoices.
- Although the invoice was successfully released to accounting and its accounting document was already cleared, S3VBRKPTS ends up with a negative result: "document not archiveable due to BADI add-on archiving check".
- The invoice is not complete yet, therefore the archiving fails.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Archivierung, archive, archivierbar, Prüfung FKSTK, FKSTA, SE38, SD_VBRK, RELIK, VBUK, VBUP , KBA , SD-BIL-GF-AR , Archiving Billing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-BIL-IL , Invoice Lists , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.