- Client process unexpectedly terminated
- Phantom locks are left behind (syslocks shows locks with a spid that does not exist in sysprocesses)
- sp_who may show processes stuck in "lock sleep", "latch sleep" or "PLC sleep" blocked by the phantom process.
- Errorlog contains an infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV) error with a stacktrace that shows the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR764908, CR#764908 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.