- Distributor (DIST) is down and cannot be restarted
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) error log:
- ERROR #9027 DIST(nnn PDS.pdb)
- A begin with transaction id = PDS.pdb '0000000004' & '96e8000a001a0001d91b000000' p '00000000' and local_qid = 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000127900120003 was seen from site PDS.pdb while a transaction was still active
- DIST for 'PDS.pdb' is waiting for SQM(s) to flush to outbound queue(s)
- The distributor for 'PDS.pdb' is shutting down
SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
repserver, RS, 9027, distributor, DIST , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.