When previewing a SEPA mandate, you can see that your company logo from the first page is not properly displayed. Also the footer of the first page does not display the company`s address and other address related data, but displays only the description Placeholder for Company….
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Select the account ID XYZ and click Edit - Financial Data.
- Select the Payment Data sub-tab.
- Scroll down to the SEPA Mandates section and click to open the maintained SEPA mandate.
- Click View All.
- Click Preview.
You see that your company logo is not displayed correctly on the first page. Also the footer of the first page does not display the company`s address and other address related data, but displays only the description Placeholder for Company….
The form template being used for the preview is the Direct Debit Mandate form template. The cause for the issue is that the Form Template Direct Debit Mandate is not using the Master Template.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Form Template Maintenance view.
- Select the respective form template - Direct Debit Mandate.
- Under the Details section, you can see that the Form Master Template status is Not In Use.
- Click Actions button and choose the option Change Master Template Usage.
- Activate the Use Form Master Template option and click OK.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To