- Infected with signal 11 is reported in the error log
- The stacktrace may contain following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Execution of query plans that use both the 'dynamic thread assignment' and 'parallel index update'
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, LePfcGetProducerID, LeExecuteWorkUnits, Parallel Index Update (PIU), Dynamic Thread Assignment (DTA), CR#758119, CR758119, 758119 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.