After an upgrade has been finished, the LONGPOST.LOG contains messages like:
- 2PER7396 Characteristic XXX: Referenced characteristic YYY not (actively) available
- A2PERSTCO_UT 003 An error occurred while activating BW object &2
- 2PER7245 InfoObject AAA does not exist in version "M"
- 2PEDO586 "Data Element" XXX ("Revised and Active" vers.) was not deleted (check references)
During the upgrade the SAPup log contains error messages like the ones below:
- A3EERSAR 274 Data element for InfoObject "XXX" could not be created in the PSA_VERSION_CREATE phase
- A3EERSAR 051 "Transfer structure" "XXX" "NOT activated successfully" "Activate manually" in the PSA_VERSION_CREATE phase
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BW/4HANA
0TCAVALID, 0DATE, 0INFOPROV, 0H_NODEID, 0H_CHILDID, 0IOBJNM, 0H_HIERNODE, 0H_, 0REQUEST, 0REQUID, error getting datapakid cob_pro, 0DATAPAKID, RS_EXCEPTION105 , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD , Metadata (repository) , BW-SYS , Basis System and Installation , BC-UPG-TLS , Upgrade Tools (SUM) , BW4-ME , Metadata (Design time) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.