- You want to transfer values from one company code to another.
- The receiving company code is expected to show the exact same value in both depreciation areas, book and group/parallel area, since both use the same currency. However, you notice that this is not the case and instead a difference in value is shown in the document and the Asset Explorer (transaction AW01N) for LC1 and LC2. You believe this is a problem of the system, or a software error.
- This Knowledge Base Article helps in customizing your cross-system depreciation areas based on the information in SAP Note 421977 - Intercompany asset transfer and parallel depreciation.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
OATB, ABT1L, ABT1, cross-company code, belong, inter-company, source, target, depr. area, different chart of depreciation, same chart of depreciation, AAPO105 AAPO 105 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.