- Receive "Infected with signal 11" in the th_curunreservedpgs() module with stacktrace:
Current process (0x74b901b0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e305f9 (th_curunreservedpgs+0x131), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The following is running concurrently:
- ALTER DATABASE
- Using the "curunreservedpgs" Trasact-SQL Function
- Modules seen on the ASE stacktrace include:
- This error may be followed by multiple timeslice errors in the module atomic_try().
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR#725810, CR725810, 725810, CR#727310, CR727310 , 727310, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers , KBA , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.