One of the following error messages is displayed (post goods issue or goods receipt) for the materials which are batch management and batch specific unit of measures(UoM) have been defined in the material master:
- Error message VL285: Material's product unit must be entered in whole numbers.
- Error message XU056: Rounding error: The unE is replaced by the base Un.
- Error message XU058: Error during conversion to alternative unit of meas. &1: Correct qty &2.
- Error message M7022: & exceeded by & & &.
For more details of the error message, check transaction code SE91.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
PGI, GR, STO, PO, Purhase order, OBD, UoM, base UoM, batch specific UoM, proportion unit, product unit, stock transfer order, goods recipt, post goods issue, VL285, XU056, XU058, M7022, VL02N, MIGO, batch specific unit of measure, stock transport order, goods movement posting , KBA , LO-BM-UOM , Batch-Specific Units of Measure , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , LE-SHP-GI , Goods Issue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.