After SAP Upgrade to version ERP EHP6 or higher, logical databases in PM are not returning all data fields anymore.
Following logical databases are affected:
- AFI Logical database for orders
- QMI Logical database (PM notifications)
- EQI Logical Database (Equipment)
- TPI Functional Location Logical Database
These logical databases are used in transactions:
- SQ01,SQ02: Customer's queries using these logical databases
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
SE36, SQ01, SQ02, TIH01, IH047, INOTIF, IDOC, EAM, LDB , KBA , select_diaufks , erdat , diqmel , "the value is not in the whitelist" , iorder , cx_abap_not_in_whitelist , cl_eam_afi_services , 0000/00/00 , 0000.00.00 , PM , Plant Maintenance , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , PM-EQM-FL , Functional Locations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.