You are creating a purchase order, when you enter the supplier XYZ, you receive the error message: Procurement arrangement blocked for seller XYZ
By checking the supplier status, you can see that it is not blocked.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select the common task New Purchase Order
- Enter the supplier XYZ
- Receive the error message
This error message is not caused by the status of the supplier but by the box Purchasing Blocked in its master data, which is checked.
In order to be able to use this supplier, you will need to uncheck the box Purchasing Blocked.
- Go to Supplier Base work center
- Go to Suppliers view
- Search the supplier XYZ
- Select the option Edit, then Purchasing
- Uncheck the box Purchasing Blocked
- Save the changes
Now, when adding the supplier to the Purchase Order, no error will occur.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To