- Crystal reports fields are getting truncated after upgrading Operating System from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012
- Report renders improperly.
- SAP Crystal report for developers version of visual studio 2010 SP8
- Microsoft visual studio 2010
- Operating System Window Server 2012
- Open the Crystal report which is having an issue in Crystal report Designer
- Go to File->Page setup
- Check the No Printer property of the report.
- Save the Report and now use it.
Fields truncated; upgrading issue; CR4VS 2010 , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio