- While viewing/creating reports based on universe, getting error: "Failed to find info object with CUID AXvZXmnw0m5FlcfZzIxMzBI"
- Error can also appear as "You do not have rights to access data in this connection, please contact administrator"
- Report works with Administrator users
- Issue is with non-admin users only
- In CMS logs the message: "Security::IsAllowed( U=xxxx,R=3,Ob=95,Own=10,T=1 ) : IsAllowed=false defined=false" is observed where xxxx is SI_ID of the logged user
- Issue is observed after promotion of objects with security
- This issue can also affect Crystal Reports containing Dynamic List of Values, see the end of Resolution section for details on how to resolve the issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
failed, find, object, cuid, AXvZXmnw0m5FlcfZzIxMzBI ,non-admin, admin, webi, 4.0, 4.1, root , folder, 4.2, 4.x, CMS, Console, mode, 95, ACL, Top-Level, Top Level, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.