- How does the system procedure sp_displaylogin get the information it displays for "Maximum failed logins"?
- A query to quickly see which logins have "maximum failed logins" set, is not matching output displayed by sp_displaylogin.
- The following query only returns expected values where "max failed_logins" has explicitly been set to a value via sp_modifylogin (or "max failed attempts" was set by alter login if ASE 15.7 and higher):
SELECT a.name 'Login Name' ,b.int_value 'Maximum Failed Logins Allowed'
FROM master.dbo.syslogins a, master.dbo.sysattributes b
where b.object=a.suid and b.int_value > 2 and b.class=14 AND b.attribute=2
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.