- "ExplorerMasterServer generated the following messages: Index Creation Cancelled."
- "Index creation failed".
- "Failed to index the information space. Request timed out."
- In Explorer Master server logs: "com.crystaldecisions.enterprise……..failed to relogon, aps=servername:6400, token=xxxxxxxxxxx………(stack error)…"
- How to delete Explorer cache?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- SAP BI Explorer 4.x on a Distributed Server
explorer, index now, fail, hang, cache, polestar, cancel, creation, indexing, clear polestar cache, clear explorer cache , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.