- Starting in BI 4.1 Support Pack 03, Developers have introduced a Automatic Formula Rewrite Mechanism to automatically correct formulas in Web Intelligence documents that are affected by known calculation engine changes
- The Mechanism is a set of calculation rules that allow WebI to automatically rewrite report level formulas at view time to workaround known calculation engine changes:
- Running Calculations
- Where operator on measure
- Aggregation functions on individual objects inside a merged object
- Running calculation with reset in cross-tables (since 4.1 SP03 Patch 3)
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.1 SP03 or above (BI 4.x)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence calc engine info information data formula variable change different unexpected results syntax rewrite re-write migration tool rules XML Formula_migration_rules.xml ExtractPlainDimFromWhereCond ResetOnSectionForCumulative UseMergeDimInAgg force enable true false , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.